Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Little About Me, Myself, and I...

Some of you might know me from Immortal Souls...
 All In...
 Forgetting Tyra Deets...
 Glow...
 Impassioned...
 Jar of Hearts...
 or Novel Hearts.
 
 
 
Regardless if you have a personal favorite, or if you love them all- I am author Molly Bryant. My life is a crazy whirlwind of kids, marriage, writing, Facebook, and well... writing! Not only have I found a love for writing or living a second life through my fictional characters, I have also found my voice in which often annoys me with it's ability to churn and churn into a vortex of it's own. Blogging is a new world filled with the thoughts, and opinions of many- now myself included. Don't say I didn't warn you about random thoughts that occur in my mind ;) I can rather be intense at times, but am willing to let you all into my world... Molly's world.
 
Most worry about what others think of them, what they say, how they feel, what they do. The difference between those and me; I don't care :) I WANT to hear your voice, I want to know your thoughts! This blog is about the many things from day to day life, my writing, my road to publications of many, and to share books that have made us laugh, cry, cringe, and books that possibly became the next doorstop to our never ending slamming door. 
 
I look forward to getting to know ALL OF YOU! Thank you for stopping by my 'Blogger'! <3   

No comments:

Post a Comment